Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting to Know Me

Chez Julie tagged me!

Rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention & add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.

What is your current obsession? Listening to Harry Potter on my iPod - 

I'm getting ready for the movie and I can hardly stand the wait!

What are you wearing today? A blue pair of cargo type shorts and a black top

 with an empire waist.  Which is odd, because I'm almost ALWAYS wearing 

lullulemon's of some sort!

What’s your favourite meal? Cheese enchiladas.... and I can't for the life 

of me find them in the city that I live in!!

What’s the last thing you bought? Extra large coffee with one cream 

from Tim Hortons.  Mmmmm

What are you listening to right now?  The pilot episode of The Closer

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where

 would you go?  I'd go to the restaurant in Kamloops that serves the best 

cheese enchiladas on earth!

What do you love most about where you currently live?   There 

is nothing to not love about living in Canada.  The best thing about living in 

Calgary is that you never know for sure that there won't be snow that day!  HAHAHA

What is your favorite colour? While most people would guess purple, it is blue

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? The dress

 in my profile picture

Describe your personal style? I don't have a style - but I would love to have a style

 similar to Meg Ryan's.... or yoga chic....

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? More workout clothes

 from Lullulemons

What are you going to do after this? Finish my coffee and have some

 breakfast!

What is something about you that most people don’t know? That

 if I have to drive somewhere that I haven't been before, I make my husband 

drive me there the night before so I can see how many left turns I have to 

make and if there are advance turning lights at those left turns... 

Your favorite smell? Fried eggs - which I can't eat cause they make me gag.

Do you collect anything? Recipes that I never make.

What makes you follow a blog? Someone who shares my general 

philosophy on weight loss.  Or if they just have an interesting life. 

What’s your favorite drink? White wine, beer & clam & caesars equally

What’s one thing you dream of doing? Going on a cruise with my husband 

when my daughter has moved out (not that I want that to happen right now)

What is your biggest regret? That it took me so long to learn how to love.  

What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Snuggle under a 

blanket and read

Do you have a tattoo? Yes, I have two.... and would like to get a third.  

Or maybe just get some more work done on my first one.  I'm waiting for inspiration.

What are your favorite books? If Tomorrow Comes and all of the Harry

 Potter Series (#6 is my fav)

What is your favorite fruit? Mmm, I'm not really a fruit person (I only really

 enjoy fruit when it's been made into wine), but if I have to pick - apples.

Blackberry or iPhone? I have a blackberry - my worst fear is missing a 

"let's go for coffee" e-mail from my girlfriends!!

What/Who inspired you to start your blog? I started a blog when I 

quit work to stay home with my then 14 year old daughter.  I was trying to find 

myself.  Still looking..... my brother in law told me about Blogger.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:22 PM

    A few of your responses ran off the page, so I still don't know what your fave color or biggest regret is!

    If you are usually wearing Lululemon, isn't your style already yoga chic? Have you ever looked at Satya jewelry online? It is great yoga-inspired jewelry.

    ReplyDelete