Monday, June 15, 2009

EA Sport Active & Fitness June 09 Bikini Body Workout D7

Today I had to do the Fitness magazine exercises - only because I got a late start with my new program.  Going forward I will be doing them on Tuesdays & Thursdays.

I did the set twice through and it took 30 minutes.  I did:

Single Leg Pulse - 2 sets of 20 each leg with 3kg fitball
Plie Pendulum - 2 sets of 10 reps with 3kg fitball
Twister - 2 sets of 10 reps with my hand on a large 4kg medicine ball
Seated Leg Extender - 2 sets of 20 each leg with the weightless Bender Ball
Around the World - 2 sets of 10 reps with 3kg fitball
Pretzel Position - 2 sets of 20 each leg with weightless Bender Ball
Uneven Push-Ups - 2 sets of 10 with my hand on the large 4kg medicine ball
Rotating Pass - 2 sets of 20 reps with 3kg fitball

I then cycled for 33 minutes and was a big puddle by the time I was done.

I took my puppy for a walk on Nose Hill where I finally had the courage to take him off leash.  He did really well.  I would let him walk for a while and then call him back - just to be sure he kept watch for me.  By the time we were done he must have walked twice what I did!

Watched some more True Blood.  We are now done episode 10.  Two more to go!!

Oh, I ate a whole bag of chips today.  The large bag.  Want to guess how much my stomach hurts????  Self-sabotage is hard, hard work.  ;-)

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment