Wednesday, June 17, 2009

EA Sport Active & Fitness June 09 Bikini Body Workout D9

I did EA Sport Active again today.  I really, really like that program.  It is so well set up.  My workout only took 20 minutes today because I didn't do the lunge exercises.  They are just too hard on my knees and today I had to do them in my Fitness Mag program, so.....

Even though I've been clicking the button to say that I have the Wii Fit Board, this is the 2nd time that it hasn't registered it.  Kinda bummed me out, because I like the inline skating and boxing using the board.  Oh, well.  I must have done something wrong.... just don't know what!  I will figure it out at some point!

I went up to the Club in the evening to do the Fitness Magazine program and cycle.  I did the following:

Single Leg Pulse - 2 sets of 20 each leg with 3kg fit ball
Plie Pendulum - 2 sets of 10 reps with 3kg fit ball
Twister - 2 sets of 10 reps with 4kg medicine ball
Seated Leg Extender - 2 sets of 20 with weightless Bender Ball
Around the World - 2 sets of 10 reps with 3kg fit ball
Pretzel Position - 2 sets of 20 with weightless Bender Ball
Uneven Push-ups - 2 sets of 10 with 4kg medicine ball
Rotating Pass - 2 sets of 20 reps with 3kg fit ball

After that I did my 35 minutes on the spin bike at gears 5 & 14.  I didn't go quite as hard as the night before - my legs were tired.  Still worked up a disgusting sweat though!

I put everything in Nutrimirror (just exercise) to figure out my net calorie burn, and I burn between 400 -500 net calories a day.  That's pretty good, I think.  

Barkbusters didn't come over last night because we had an awful thunderstorm and we were planning on working on Indiana's pulling on the leash.  So, we are now meeting next Thursday morning.  Here's hoping we will have good weather!!

Oh, I have the best news.  Remember how I did the Triathlon Challenge up at my Club?  Well people - I won a 3 pair of socks package!  So funny.  $5 to enter, 18 hours of exercise and I won a $10 package of socks!  HAHAHA

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

1 comment: