Thursday, June 11, 2009

EA Sport Active & Fitness June 09 Bikini Body Workout D3

Phew - today was hard.  

Went off to the gym first thing and did the cycle spin.  I upped my gear again for the hills - I'm up to 14 now (gear 5 for the sprinting).  Yay.  It was a hard workout and the whole time on the bike I was thinking about how I wasn't going to do the treadmill.  I was hungry, tired, hot.... every excuse went through my head.  There was no way I was doing the treadmill.  I would just take the dog on a walk on the hill, and combine the two.

Somehow, when I was done the cycle, I found myself on the treadmill.  I did 30 minutes at elevation 12.  It was hard. 

I was so tired, I never did the EASA until 8:30 at night!!  That was a doozer also.  I'm really liking the program.  I finally figured out the tennis component of the workout.  Last time they had me do tennis I missed every ball!  This time I hit almost all of them and it was a lot of fun.  I really, really like the roller blading with the Wii Fit board.  It makes my legs burn to be crouched down so long and it's fun.  Again, I was dripping by the end!!

I also walked the pup - but only for 40 minutes.  It was only 17 degrees out there, but the sun was so hot.  Both of us were too toasty to go longer.

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment