Sunday, June 14, 2009

EA Sport Active & Fitness June 09 Bikini Body Workout D5

I finished my Triathlon Challenge today for my Club.  Ya baby!!

Over the course of a month:

4.0 hours rowing - done
6.0 hours cycling - done
8.0 hours walking/running - done

I can't wait for the challenge again next year - this challenge makes me do activities that I normally wouldn't and I think it's healthy to switch things up once in a while.

Today I did the following:

EA Sport Active - Day 5 which ran 22 minutes and was fun, fun, fun - EXCEPT it included jumping lunges that I had to skip - my knees hurt too much to jump into a lunge.

Rowing - my last 30 minutes until the challenge again next year.  Thank God!!

Cycle on the spin bike - 35 minutes - I went HARD - I was at Gear 14 for almost the whole time!  Of course, I was a big puddle at the end of it, but... what a high!!

Of course, little Indiana & I went for a 40 minute walk around the neighbourhood - poor muffin was so hot he wouldn't go for longer.  Sheesh!

Not much else to report on.... I'm having a really hard time keeping to 22 pts a day - I need to up my veggie intake - it's the only way to keep full on so few points!

Have a healthy day bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment