Wednesday, June 24, 2009

EA Sport Active & Fitness June 09 Bikini Body Workout D16

Today daughter was up early and wanted to come to the gym with me.  Of course, I'm happy any time she wants to come with me.  HOWEVER, instead of being done in the 1.5 hours she had planned, she was done in 30 minutes.  I had at the very least 50 minutes planned. SO, I didn't get my spinning done.  :-(

I did do my Fitness ab work:

Deadbugs with Stability Ball - 2 sets of 10 reps
Crunch on Stability Ball against wall - 2 sets of 30
Plank with elbows on Stability Ball - 2 x 1 minute
Side Plank - 2 x 40 seconds each side
Rotating Pass - 2 sets of 20 with 3kg fitball
Scissor Crunch on Stability Ball  - 2 sets of 30
Twister - 2 sets of 10 reps hand on 4kg medicine ball
Uneven Push-ups - 2 sets of 10 hand on 4kg medicine ball

I also did the EA Sport Active, which was only 12 minutes.

I did a hill walk with my walking group and then walked home from that for a total of 8.2k.  Unfortunately I didn't wear my running socks and my feet were burning by the time I got home.  Just from irritation from the cheap socks I had on.  Silly me.  I know better.

I go back to WW meetings tomorrow.  I can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. That used to drive me crazy when my kids belonged to the same gym as I did. Sounds like you did lots of stuff anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would drive me nuts if Josh went to the gym with me then wanted to leave before I was ready! Of course, I can't get him in the gym, or find time for myself to go lately. Sounds like you did get a decent workout in though.

    Can't wait to hear how your meeting goes!

    ReplyDelete