Thursday, June 04, 2009

Beach-Ready Plan May 2009 Shape Magazine D4, W4

Cardio day today.  30 minutes on the rower, 30 minutes on the spin cycle with my 5 minute intervals.  The rower is deceiving, because there is a fan on the machine, so I don't feel hot while I'm doing it.  Well, today I had to use the loo in between machines, and I was shocked to notice that my underwear was drenched.  Guess the rower is worth doing after all.  I was dripping after the spin bike.  But the time just flew by in the 5 minute chunks - so that was nice.  

Chez Julie asked about what I'm using for the sit ups, it is something like this:


Rest of the day was quite quiet.  Short walk with dog, cause it was so hot out.  Belly dance class - we worked really hard - and it was a ball.  

Tomorrow is my last day of the Shape Plan.  I'm a little excited!

A demain mes amis!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:11 PM

    O.K., so it's like a Swiss ball or stability ball.

    So once the Shape plan is over, you need to give us a little update about your results. Do you feel better? Clothes looser? Better muscle tone? More energy?

    ReplyDelete