Saturday, April 19, 2008

Snowy Saturday

Well, here we are - day two of our snow storm. The roads are really icy. But not too icy to get our Tim's!! I'm meeting my cousins for breakfast today. I'm going to have the Ricky's egg muffin - easy to count.

My run was fun in a hard way yesterday. The route we run has many hills which were hard. It was friend's first time out since the fall, so we did 5:1's. Good times. We even went upstairs into the Club to stretch. What good girls we are.

Battlestar Galactica was really good last night. I can hardly wait to see how it all ends!

Today on the agenda, besides breakfast is maybe going to see Leaving Sarah Marshall, and I need to "hit the gym". I haven't decided if I will do weights today or tomorrow. Guess you'll all just have to tune in again to find out!! ;-)

Well, bloggers, have a healthy day!

PS: I meant to say: I saw Biggest Loser winner Ali on Ellen yesterday, did any of you see it? She said that she went from 41% body fat to 12%!!! 12%!!!! I think that must be close to body building #'s, no? Does anyone out there know? I'm really torn between being impressed, jealous and pissed because they don't have a disclaimer on the show saying "results will likely not be attainable by the average person because these people workout 10 hours a day!"

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow 12%! That is way lower than the average woman, even for a really fit woman. I agree that they should have some kind of disclaimer on the show about the big numbers they pull down every week, it's crazy. Oh well - guess we can just do what we're doing and hopefully the scale keeps moving down! Have a good day today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't see Ali staying at that tiny size. 12% sounds really silly to me. It would take an aweful lot to maintain that for sure.

    I just bought Battlestar Gallactica season 1. I love Sci Fi but I've never watched it. I plan to watch it while working out. Hopefully I can get through watching the previous seasons without reading anything that would spoil things about this final season.

    Snow in April sucks. Hopefully you won't get snow in May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I didn't mean to imply *you* would spoil anything about BSG. *doh*! I have yet to watch the first episode. Just bought it on Wednesday and have been painting this weekend instead of excercising. Boo!

    ReplyDelete