Thursday, April 03, 2008

Back to the land of the living

Well, I slept right through the night last night (except for a skull piercing headache) and I feel much better. I have to meet my personal trainer in an hour and I'm quite scared. I will have to ask her to take it a bit easy cause I'm running on empty! I was going to cancel, but I feel good enough to do something, so.....

After weights with trainer, it will be onto the treadmill for some moderate walking. I need to start logging some miles for my Tigerlilly challenge. I can't go all out, but I think I will ultimately feel better if I get moving.

I bought a new lipstick at the Mary Kay party last night. Whipped Berries colour. Sassy. Also bought daughter a face cleanser & moisturiser. The party was fun, lots of good food that I couldn't eat. I had one cracker and my stomach started to gurgle. There were so many people there I felt overwhelmed. I would have liked to have purchased some eye makeup, but.....

I have much tidying up to do around the house. Husband was lovely while I was sick and did much house stuff, but.....I have some tweaking to do.

I'm going to make spaghetti tonight for supper. I'm really in the mood for it. I might make some garlic toast on WW english muffins.

I have drinks out with a friend tomorrow at Chilli's. I can't drink cause of my stomach, but it should be a nice time out none the less. No alcohol means less points!

Did I tell you all that I signed up for a stroke improvement class again? That means I will be swimming again on Wednesdays. I start next week. That is the only class I signed up for. One of my friends signed up also - so it should be good times. It isn't something I would go to on my own, cause I hate having to get out of a wet swimsuit, but if I have a friend to chat with....it's all good.

Well, I should have a snack before the trainer kicks my butt. Ugh.

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're on the mend!! That's some stinky (ha ha!) stuff...glad you're getting back at it. Take it easy, still, though...no relapsing allowed!

    ReplyDelete