Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Biggest Loser Recap

Well....what did you all think? Can you believe how much they all lost this late in the game? Is it wrong that I'm completely depressed because it has taken me 5 months to loose what they loose in a week? I am so hoping that Mark doesn't make it to the finals. Seriously - STOP CRYING!!!!! I had to fast forward through almost all of his footage.

So, I made it through yesterday. ON plan. Yay!! I also went for a run (jog) with the puppy. Felt good to log some miles for the Tigerlilly challenge. I managed to eek out a small loss for my summertime challenge. I'm at a new low. This is the weight I tend to freak out at and gain. I am going to have to be very diligent to be sure that doesn't happen again.

On the agenda today: I start my stroke improvement class. It runs an hour. I'm thinking if it stays nice I will take the puppy for a walk along my run route. My hips are too sore to run again, but I think the walk will do me good.

Hmmm, not much else to report today.

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe how much they all lost, especially so late in the game. Yeah they pretty much lost in a week what It's taken me a year to lose (and keep) off. It's just crazy. I don't like mark. I'm hoping for Ali...don't dig kelly either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't freak out, don't freak out, don't freak out...it's going to be ok this time...

    ReplyDelete