Saturday, April 05, 2008

It's so Quiet

Mmm, nice quiet Saturday morning. I have my Tim's, I'm watching some shows I taped. Husband is off at his golf course, daughter is still in bed, puppy is snoozing beside me on the couch. Life is good. Except.....

For the f*cking snow!!! OMG - we haven't had near as much as out East (note: when you live in Alberta, out East is Ontario, Quebec - hahaha), but seriously enough already!!!! I fully expected to come back from Jamaica to green spring like surroundings. So far all we've had is snow, snow and more snow. Sheesh.

Had dinner out with friend last night at Chili's. It was a really fun visit. We split a mushroom jack fajita. And we still only ate half of what they serve. Shit - they give you a lot of food - mind you, they charge $20 for the plate......in any case it was tasty and easy on pts. Didn't drink, of course. Which makes it easy on the bill.

I'm thinking I will make it up to the gym today. Don't really have much else to do, might as well exercise. Well, except for housework - but really, who wants to do that???

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment