Friday, January 16, 2009

Curling, Belly Dance, BSG & Go Team Lynn!

Belly Dance last night - one whole other person showed up! We had a great class. Learned a couple of new moves, some variations of some old moves and found out that.....drumroll please.....I will be performing in a show at the end of March!! We start the choreography next week - I can't wait - the song is really cute!

Curling this morning was AWESOME. At first I was mad, because I was the only person from my team to show up, and although we had two spares come, we would still be a person short. I sucked it up and resisted the urge to just turn around and come home and I curled the best game of my life! I think I only missed one shot! I WAS AWESOME!!!

I am vibrating I'm so excited for BSG tonight......My theory is that the Cylons (the last 4) were the ones that nuked Earth. I haven't decided who I think the last Cylon is though. Husband thinks we will find out that they are ALL Cylons. I think that sounds lame, but since I don't have a theory yet......

Well. Plans this weekend are just a long run (16k), yoga and enjoying the nice weather.

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your 16K. I am trying to do a 10K tomorrow and that'll be a stretch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed by anyone who does long distance-well done! Even if you are on team Lynn!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 minutes until Battlestar Galactica! A little longer for me because I have to get the rugrats to bed first before watching it!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)

    Yay for Chinooks! Except for foot deep slush. That I can do without.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on all that exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your run!

    Belly dancing is sooo different than anything I've ever tried. How exciting to be doing a show!

    ReplyDelete