I have to hop in the shower to get ready for a lunch, so I'm doing bullets today.
* I thought I would be sadder that Dan got voted off. I think maybe the reason I wasn't was because I had seen the picture of him on a blogger's page and knew that he went on to lose some weight. I was really disappointed with his friend. I think his problem was that he hadn't been on the ranch, so he wasn't invested in being there.
* I was happier than I thought I would be when Joelle had a good weigh in. Maybe she is getting it, although husband insists that she still sounds very insincere when she speaks.
* I am interested to see how Joelle's partner does - you can't really trash talk weight loss - you kinda just have to do it. I'm excited for next week's show to see how all the at home people have done!
* Has anyone else noticed that the other young kid from the father/son team doesn't get very much tv time at all? What is that about?
* Those chicken skewers looked friggen awesome - and I will check the web for the recipe - but I had never heard of that cook before!
* I did my run yesterday in the 110km/h winds. It was the hardest thing I've ever done. There were some points I could hardly get myself to move forward at all.
* I made the Crunchy Orange Curried Chicken (without curry) last night and husband liked it so much he had 3 helpings. Man, it was so good. Yum, yum and yum some more!
* I totally forgot to work on my trouble spots last night. My routine is out of whack 'cause daughter is off on break. Stop the madness, I need my routine!!
* I have lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant today with former co-workers. I can't wait cause I love both Vietnamese and the former co-workers. Should be quite nice.
* I am still on program after two days.
* Special thanks to HotchPotchery for reminding me to update my Nike+ runs - poor avatar was looking quite sad and bored!
* Last but not least, I have scanned the first week of that cookbook along with the grocery list. I am happy to e-mail it to anyone interested in giving it a try before they buy. The dinners are between 8 and 11 pts each and so far my whole family has loved what I've made. Anyhow - if you are interested, leave a comment. If you're blogger comments don't include an e-mail address, then you will have to leave that also!
Have a healthy day bloggers!