Monday, May 26, 2008

ok, I'm over it!

I'm done pouting about my WW predicament. I told my WW buddy the story before we met with personal trainer. Got myself so worked up I had a great workout. Really pushed hard and was able to do lots of reps and moved up my weights on a couple of exercises. When I was done with personal trainer I did the elliptical for 33 minutes. I did higher strides per minute than I've ever done. I'm so excited. F*ck WW. I'm just going to get to my own personal goal and let the other stuff go. Guess they will just miss out on a great employee.

I'm cooking lamb for the first time tonight. We are going to bbq it. I'm going to make potato skins to go with them. And cauliflower. Yum. I love cauliflower. I'm going to have baked potatoes for me with cauliflower. Don't know what I will do for a protein - I will figure something out. Might just put extra low fat cheese on my potato.

It is raining for the 18th billion day in a row. Ugh.

I don't have much else.

Have a healthy day bloggers!

PS: Thanks to Sally for reminding me about the bigger picture!! You're completely right. As usual!!

5 comments:

  1. Your family is lucky to have such a good cook at the helm. Mine is getting spagetti with sauce out of the can tonight. Good times!

    Sorry to hear about WWs imposing a goal you didn't want. That bites!

    As for rain I was in our sister city to the north this weekend and it didn't rain one bit. Weirdness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've put the WW prediccament behind you. It's their loss, right?

    Your meals sound so yummy. I love lamb but haven't had it in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a great attitude about the WW thing, as you said, they are missing out on a great employee because they are stupid. It's not your fault they are stupid. Just be healthy, happy and know that the plan worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought it was rediculous to think that every person who is 5'6" has to weigh 145 lbs.. Every BODY is different. My perfect weight (in the perfect world) is 145... My personal goal is 175. Why? Because I weight lift. I have a bigger build then most women who stand at 5'6". At 175 I will be healthy, strong and most importantly HAPPY!

    Things happen for a reason, maybe you are supposed to be focusing on something other then WW??

    Dont let it get you down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, good attitude! F*ck 'em! They don't deserve you and your healthy bod.

    I'm tagging you with a meme I got...check out the rules on my blog.

    http://shelleyisrunningherlife.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-your-it.html

    ReplyDelete