I've been tagged to do 5 things about me. I'm WAY too lazy to type out the instructions and tag someone else, but I thought I'd get my 5 things done....
1) This year in October I will have lived in Calgary as long as I lived in Montreal. I still call Montreal home and can't see how that will ever change. Husband gets really mad at me when I call it that. I notice though that when I'm in Montreal, I call Calgary home.
2) I dread Father's Day. I did not re-connect with my father until I was 19 (when I ended up with a co-worker who was related to him in a rather convoluted way). There is just never an appropriate card available. While on some level I suppose there may be love there (?), it is hard to feel a parent/child relationship because he's just this man I know who's eyes & nose I happen to have.
3) I put crushed chillies & garlic on just about everything I eat.
4) One of my favourite things to eat is a home made french fry sandwich. After that is beef gravy on buttered bread. Yikes - now I have the munchies!!
5) I love vampire movies & tv shows. Not the Bram Stoker kind. The fun, action packed, witty kind. I can watch the Blade & Underworld movies and Buffy & Angel till the dvd's wear out.