Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beach-Ready Plan May 2009 Shape Magazine D6 & D7, W1

Both these days are rest days, and so I did!  HAHA

My activity for both days consisted of walks with the pup. 

We had quite a nice weekend.  Had mom & her husband over for dinner on Saturday and I made the best pork loin roast EVER.  Mmm, my mouth still waters just thinking about it.  It was THAT good.  We served it with baked potato, grilled corn on the cob & asparagus.  A feast.  The best part was we forgot to pick up dessert, so I wasn't even tempted!!

We had quite a quiet long weekend.  Except for that dinner, it was really quite low key.  One of our dog walks was up on Nose Hill, which was really nice.  Even though there were many people out enjoying the nice weather (before the snow came) we didn't run into anyone up there!  It was very peaceful.

No video yet, as camera's battery was dead....

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment