Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Blues

Feels like forever since I posted. Haven't been up to much, except a lot of working. Always have trouble in the fall, adjusting to the new routine. Having to work these few weeks has just made it that much harder.

Haven't felt much like blogging, so I didn't. I actually felt like it was making me feel worse about things. Just another thing I "had" to do.

Started my weight training class yesterday morning. Had the whole family at the Club by 6:15 yesterday morning. We all worked out before we went on with our day. Will do that again tomorrow. You all remember that my trainer, who ran this class, left the Club. We had new teacher yesterday. The class was good (I can hardly move today I'm so sore), but I don't know how I felt about the teacher herself. Doesn't have the same spark. Guess I will just have to suck it up.

I have been wanting to start running again forever, but I still haven't. I know it is going to hurt. Ugh. Maybe today will be the day.

Husband surprised me with a new pair of yoga pants and a new top from lullulemon yesterday. I have to have them hem the pants. It only takes a few days. Good service there.

Well bloggers. I'm off to catch up on your lives. Have a healthy on program day!

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel on the blogging. Sometimes we just have to take a break from it!

    Glad you enjoyed your class at the gym, even if you aren't sure about the teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back at the gym. Sure hope the new teacher works out. (Pun intended.)

    We all need a break from the mundane once in a while. So we all understand when you don't feel like you have the extra time to blog. 'Course eventually you'll be curious and have to find out what's going on in the blog world. See ya then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:36 PM

    How sweet that your hubby bought you some workout clothes! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear from you lady! What a kick ass family you have there... to the gym so early. Yowzas!!!

    ReplyDelete