Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Chili Party

My run last night was great! I did 15 minutes of running at 9.7km/hr, 9 minutes of 8.0km/hr and 1 minute @ 10km/hr. Walking was done at 5.0km/hr. Woohoo. I was drenched when I was done. The gym was so empty. Just me, husband and two other guys.

My family (aunts, cousins, parents) will be over for chili tonight. Chili is done. Serving with brown rice, whole wheat buns, light ceasar salad.

Spent most of the day today either cooking or cleaning. I may have a quick nap.

Likely won't exercise today. Knees need a rest.

Have a healthy day bloggers.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:08 PM

    Yum that dinner sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, wish I were coming to your house for dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow , What a great run!

    Mmm I LOVE Chili on a nice fall day. Nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete