Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finding the music

The teacher for my weight training class figured out how to use the music machine. What a difference it made for me. Even though I didn't like her music choice, the class flew!! I worked so hard, I swear my kneecaps were sweating. I wore my new pants - they helped me work harder ;-)

My puppy will be ok. It was an allergic reaction, but we don't know to what. Had to get some Children's Benedryl - could only find bubblegum flavoured. Turns out puppy doesn't like bubblegum. Ugh. Anyhow, he has settled down a bit, and I feel confident I will be able to find a way to get the Benedryl into him. Could have been the shampoo from grooming - day care now knows he "sensitive" and they will use special oatmeal shampoo on him. We had also purchased a different kind of treat. We will stop giving them to him. They were peanut butter flavoured. He has had PB before, but....Don't know what else it could have been. I keep asking him, but he won't tell.

Off to belly dance tonight. Can't wait.

Daughter & I have been watching last season of Grey's to get in the mood for the new season. Should be able to get an episode or two in tonight. Fun times.

Well bloggers. Have a healthy on program evening!

PS: I did go for my run last night. Didn't "feel" as good as Monday, but I did run 0.2km/hr faster!! Run on the schedule again for tomorrow.

1 comment: