Friday, June 27, 2008

Weigh In Results and Other Fun Stuff

As suspected, I maintained (well, up 0.2). I was the only one in my group to go weigh in! So, no closer to my goal this week.

Then it was off for more leg torture with personal trainer. I worked really hard and gave it my best effort. I have two sessions left with her and then I start my summer weight training class which runs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6:30 - 7:30 a.m. My personal trainer runs the class. It will be much cheaper for me.

Last night we had tickets to the season opener football game. We had box seats, which is always fun because then you don't have to worry about the weather, and there are all kinds of goodies to munch and drink. I stayed on plan, but am now out of flex.

Today I worked. I hadn't worked in such a while that I didn't even think about bringing some breakfast, and then didn't get lunch till 2:00. Anyone care to guess how bad a headache I ended up with?? I'm getting ready to take some more Advil.

I'm also going to the Club in 6 minutes. I have some miles to log yet on the cycle for my Tigerlilly challenge. It ends today. Yikes!! Daughter is on a sleepover, husband is watching Lord of the Rings III for the umpteenth time, and puppy is driving the dog we are dog-sitting crazy.

Husband has Monday off instead of Tuesday, and so we have a long weekend together. And we are even going to have some nice weather. These are good times!!

Well, I'd better get my ass going on that bike. Have a healthy rest of the day bloggers!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for catching up with me. Sounds like you've been a busy workout-machine! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, maintaining is gooooood.

    I've never gotten to go to a game and set in box seats. Aren't you special. Sounds great.

    Hope you got all your miles in on the cycle and completed your challange.

    ReplyDelete