Thursday, January 31, 2008

Seeing Red

This is a week of colours for me. I just got back from my session with my personal trainer. Unfortunately, she wasn't there. I don't know if she had the day off, or is sick, but the club didn't call me to tell me not to come in. I am not amused. Drove all the way there for friggen nothing. PLUS, I was really looking forward to it. Urgh.

Ok, letting it go. Fly away frustration, fly away. Called husband to complain. I was feeling sorry for myself because husband & daughter do scuba tonight, which means I won't see them until well after 10:00 tonight. Even the dog is away today, being groomed. All I had to look forward to was this stupid session. Husband called me back and is going to meet me for lunch. How nice. Of course, I have a million house work type things to do, but who the heck wants to do that? ;-)

My feet hurt today from belly dance. We spent a lot of time up on our toes. Hard on my old feet.

Mmmm, not much else on the go. Just sulking. (hee, hee).

Have a healthy day bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment