Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The weirdest thing to ever happen...

So, I'm in my German class, and we are practicing introducing one class mate to another. I lean over to whisper my name to the lady that is introducing me and she says:

"Oh, my, God, there is no way I will forget your name, that is the name of the lady that had an affair with my son in law for 7 years right under my daughter's nose"

No shit. We have the EXACT same name. I thought she must have misheard me. But nope. I didn't know what to say, other than it wasn't me. I was so embarrassed!!!!

Other than that, it was a fun class. I have a bit of a head ache though. Too much class participation for my taste, but how else are you going to learn???

6 comments:

  1. omg thats soo funny and crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fatinah - Please tell us all "Are you the woman????"

    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:41 PM

    If nothing else, your German class provides interesting blog material!

    I can't wait to read what happens at next week's class. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are the chances????
    Have fun at class tonight...I will give you an update on Grey's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:12 PM

    wow talk about airing out your dirty laundry, did you tell the lday that you don't really care to hear personnel stuff when you don't even know each other...to funny.

    ReplyDelete