First off, weigh in was fun, because I was down. My WW buddy didn't show, so I didn't stay for the meeting. But, I was there long enough to be down 2.8lbs AGAIN! Yay me! Considering I had a mini meltdown this week, I'm very proud that I was able to pull out of it. This is a huge NSV for me.
Second, Grey's finale. Ugh! I was so psyched that we had an extra 15 minutes. But then I saw what they filled it with. There were some excellent acting moments from Sandra Oh, as always, but.....I'm confused....was she happy or sad when she said to Meredith "I'm free". General gripes were as follows:
- Seriously - Mc-not so-Dreamy almost picked up Meredith's sister?
- Who is the mother is this sister? I don't always see all of every episode due to Belly Dance class.
- George fails the friggin' exam? Did I miss that he was secretly stupid? Was he just so preoccupied at Meredith not writing?
- Callie (who I love) gets the chief job over Bailey - what the hell is that about?
- Izzy declares her in-loveness with George out of...friendship? I hope I or my husband don't have that kind of friend.
- Jane Doe - what a friggin' snoozer and waste of film. Seriously.
- Callie wants a baby with a husband she is constantly second guessing? WHAT??
- The chief is now going to STAY at the hospital when it looks like he can get back together with his wife and have a life?
CSI, though, I enjoyed. The moment when Grissolm said that Sara was someone he cared about was well done. Can't wait to see how that turns out.....and to see more of the teams reactions.
Well, I guess I'd better get about my day.
Have a healthy day bloggers!