- I kinda found the new show stuff more interesting than Grey's stuff - I'm not loving the Jane Doe story line at all
- Why, why, why do they keep making McSteamy wear clothes? That man should be in a towel EVERY episode!
- If George & Izzy don't stop fooling around I'm gonna be pissed. I hated that it looked like they were being "drawn" to each other. Kissing someone requires a decision. George made a very bad one.
- I loved the whole Christine thing with the wedding - I can so relate to her about putting on a big show
- I cried when Meredith's dad slapped her. I was shocked at how much that scene touched me - likely because I too grew up without my dad - but - well done
- How happy am I that Taye Diggs is going to be in the new show??? Um and hello - where the hell was HIS towel?
- I didn't enjoy that kiss between Addison & the Wings dude. Maybe if he hadn't ANNOUNCED that he was going to use his tongue it might not have had such an ick factor
Overall - I have to say I had a ball with two whole hours. Fun times. I'd love to know what you guys thought.
Of course, the best part was that I was able to watch it at 5:00 which means I will be done tv watching really early - which is good, cause my head is still VERY sore.
On the eating front - bad day. I will spare you the details, but I will just say that I'm glad that I had almost all of my flex pts available to me. I'm going to go assess the damage now. I'm sad to say that when I have a headache, I have trouble not binging.
Well, bloggers, have a healthy day!