Tuesday, July 17, 2007

worst way to pull a muscle ever

So, we have a sectional couch that has recliners. Yesterday I was having trouble pushing mine back in and I think I pulled a muscle right by my sitz bone. I woke up this morning and I could hardly even walk to the bathroom. Husband thinks it is the type of injury that needs working out, so I'm going to try to do my walk....but.....what a goon I am. Who pulls a muscle on a freakin recliner???

I go back to WW today. I'm excited. I'm also planning right now to continue tracking during my vacation.

We went and saw the Bruce Willis Die Hard movie. Except for the one stunt with the truck and fighter plane I loved it. I really like Bruce Willis. And he is still yummy. And the young guy from the Mac commercials....he was great and quite funny.

I added some running to my walk yesterday. It felt good, but I'm a slow runner because it didn't improve my time much for the route. Could be that I was walking slower though, because of the humidity. Anyway, it is a start.

Did well eating yesterday. It was so hot that we didn't eat dinner, so I was able to accommodate the kids size popcorn. Woohoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about pulling a muscle in the recliner. I pinched a nerve leaning against a bookcase this week. Crazy!

    I saw Live Free Die Hard today. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete