Friday, July 13, 2007

Who needs to walk a 1/2 Marathon to have sore feet?

I am way sorer (is that a word?) today than I was the day after the 1/2 marathon! WTF??? I think it was walking in that HEAT.

We had a ball at the rodeo - I'm still surprised at how much fun I have going. And thankfully, 1/2 hour into the rodeo, our seats were in the shade. Phew!

There were so many people - I found walking around the grounds overwhelming. Husband & I left for a bit and walked around downtown while daughter and her friend went on the rides. It was a really fun day.

Today I have lunch with my former boss - I can't wait!! We always have such gooooood visits.

Well, I'm off to obsess about how sore my feet are!

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast at the Stampede, it sounds like sooo much fun!! I hate to admit it but I have not even seen one of the Harry Potter movies and I haven't read any of the books. I'll have to get on that! I loved Lord of thr Rings and Chronicles of Narnia so I figure I should like Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you need a pedi to soothe those sore feet.

    ReplyDelete