Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Life after Harry.....

I'm going mad now that I'm done reading the book. I'm dying to talk to someone about it, but I don't have anyone to discuss it with. Husband just started last night, and everyone else I know isn't reading it. I can't stop thinking about it. There is a good chance my head will explode. I suppose if it does, I will show a loss for sure this week! HA!

Had a good day yesterday. Still trying to tweak my pedometer - I think I will just have to settle for close enough. Why do I have to be so anal about these things? Anyhow, the good news is, when I double checked my route with the vehicle, I found out I was walking .3 of a km more than I thought. Every little bit counts, right?

Am leaving in 20 minutes to meet my buddy for a walk. We are going to finally know how far we are walking (sort of) cause of my pedometer. Plus, this route has a Starbucks stop in it. Fun times.

That is really all I have going on. Have started making a list of things I need to remember/do for/before vacation. It is getting shockingly long. I'm not bringing a lot of clothes for vacay - I will just do a load of laundry while I'm away. I hate having to drag around a really heavy suitcase. Makes me cranky. Mind you, laundry makes me cranky also.....hmmmmmm.....

Have a healthy day bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. The only person I know who has read it is someone that I don't get to talk to during the week.
    Feel free to e-mail me if you want. I'm willing to do an e-mail discussion on it if you want!

    ReplyDelete