Friday, July 20, 2007

Pedometer, WW & Harry Potter

As I suspected, I had set up the pedometer incorrectly. I did my walk with it yesterday, and while the step count was what I expected, the miles readout was a mile off! Husband helped me measure last night, and I will try again today.

So, Big Brother last night? Classic! I can't wait to see Sunday's show when they show Kail's reaction to the fact that her alliance didn't vote her way! And how classic is it that Evil is now HOH? Do I smell Kail & Jen on the block?

Another good points day yesterday. 20 target pts eaten, 0 flex & 4 activity pts earned and not eaten. Calorie count on SP - only just over 1,000. Does that seem really low to anyone? I may have to add 3 flex pts per day to my plans. I'm exercising around 270 calories a day. I just don't think 800 calories a day is a) healthy and b) sustainable. I want to be able to do this for the rest of my life, not just a month or 5.....Does this make sense to anyone else, or am I just justifying eating more food?

I was doing my daily cruise of the net, catching up on celeb gossip, and I noticed a post out there talking about a Harry Potter leak. My friends, I will have to start my media ban early. This will now be my last post until I'm done reading HP.

So, stay healthy, stay on plan.....hope to be back Monday at the latest!

PS: Huge shout out to the skinny minnies who lost an obscene amount of weight this week collectively. Yay team!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are having a good points week. You shouldn't go below 800 calories regularly. Definitely not good for you. Just use those flexies some and you'll be fine.
    You're doing great! Keep it up!
    Are you picking up HP tonight? I think I'm going to take a nap after work so I won't be completely without sleep when I stay up all night reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats interesting about the pedometer but at least it worked in your favor:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hope that Jen goes home this week. I can not stand her and I HATE that stupid unitard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... pedometers are notorious for being out of whack. Have you tried mapmyrun.com? If you walk around a neighborhood, it can help you gauge mileage.

    ReplyDelete