Sunday, July 15, 2007

Semi non-scale victory

Quick post, but I thought I would share this:

Had mom & her husband for dinner yesterday. They were spending the night, so, when it FINALLY started to cool off around 8 in the evening (down to 27!) I told everyone that I was going for my walk. And then I did. Felt good to get it done. And the best part was, even though I was gone for an hour, they didn't even notice. My mom saw me come back and she asked, oh, are you just leaving? Sheesh.

Anyhow, good for me! Of course, I didn't eat great (but honestly, not THAT bad either), but I got my walk in.

Have a healthy day bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. Good Job on getting that walk in! It's so easy to be lazy somedays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!!! It's so hard when you have company to get away for a workout because you feel guilty for leaving but it sounds like you did great!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I know I would use that as an excuse not to go. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job sneaking that walk in!!

    ReplyDelete