Wednesday, July 25, 2007

not much Wednesday

Not much going on with me today. Husband read Harry Potter last night and I had the tv to myself. Of course, he put the book down for Big Brother. I am loving this season.

Did a 12k walk yesterday. My legs felt quite toned after that!

Am going golfing today with husband, one of his clients, and my former manager. Can't wait. Unfortunately, it is a big course, so we will be carting it - otherwise I would have received tons of activity points. Bummer. Big challenge for me today will be staying off the wine long enough to make a healthy dinner choice. Thankfully I start a new WW week today, so I have some flex pts available BUT I don't weigh in @ WW till tomorrow - so I have to be careful not to overdo it, cause as of today I'm 0.9 down! yay! I only know this because I had to weigh for my SparkPeople challenge.

I also have to remember to ask for extra trackers so that I can stay on program while I am on vacation. Tomorrow I am meeting my buddy early, we are walking to Starbucks and then to the meeting and then home. It will be a great time saver (walking will be out of the way) plus we will have our lattes for the meeting!

My daughter comes home tomorrow after two weeks away visiting husband's family. I can't wait - I miss her so much!!

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

1 comment:

  1. Good call on the golfing...it's great exercise!
    I'm loving BB8 this season too! Can't get enough of it. I want Evil out of the house!! I can't stand him!

    ReplyDelete