Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Big Let Down

Well, last night was my class.

By the time it was time to leave, I was beside myself nervous. I had no gas in the vehicle and I was all a-twitter and then husband does something wonderful. He offers to drive me.

So, I get to class. Nice and early, like I like to be. I end up chatting with a gal. I'm feeling more comfortable. Then, it is time for the class to start. I find it odd that the teacher doesn't get there at least 5 minutes early to get settled. Well, 45 minutes pass and finally everyone leaves. No teacher.

Now I have to call the University to see what the scoop is. I'm REALLY disappointed. All that worry for nothing.

Today is my 2nd swimming class. Tonight I go for dinner with high school buddy. I will do another walk after swimming, since the weather is so lovely - might as well get my vitamin D!

Have a healthy day bloggers!

PS: To Kate (http://fromflabtofit.blogspot.com/) - I do indeed feel like complete crap after eating a greasy burger. Often I have terrible stomach problems even the next day. And even knowing that - had high school buddy not ordered that salad - I'd have had my original burger with mustard, mayo & onions! Apparently, I am quite pigheaded with making my lifestyle changes! HAHA!! I will though, one burger at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment