Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again!!!!!

Well, I did it. I attended a WW meeting this a.m. I had been trying to just count calories, but.....I wasn't getting anywhere. So. The good news is: I didn't gain back ALL of my previous weight lost. And that is all I am focusing on.

My WW buddy (who is also walking buddy, swimming buddy, bowling buddy and belly dance buddy) is really anxious to hit her goal weight. I'm just anxious to see the scale move downward.

Today I already have a great challenge. High school buddy is in town with her family. We've been best pals since age 14. I know we will end up going to dinner. My plan is to suggest the restaurant, because then I have more control over what I have to choose from. I have already decided that a salad will be the choice, with a protein with my dressing on the side, which I can dip my fork in every bite, like the good little weight watcher I am.

The key to my success today will be on the booze front. If I limit that, I will make the right choices. I've already decided that I will just be frank and explain my weight loss goals. What's the point of having a best bud if you have to hide something so important? Plus, then husband can have a bevy.

I am not exercising today, since I had such an active week.

So, I'm on my way to make a new ticker to track my weight loss.

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:35 AM

    have a great time tonight, relax and enjoy. Great strategy about picking the place qand you can't go wrong with a salad. I'll have that drink fo you :)

    ReplyDelete