Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday Madness - NOT!

Well bloggers, pretty humdrum day today. Went for three coffees today. My regular Tim's with husband. Then the friend that I'm going away with on Saturday called for me to meet her at Starbucks. Then my bathing suit challenge friend called for me to meet HER at Starbucks. By that time, I had ingested way too much caffeine, so I had a green tea. Basically, all I did all morning was talk and drink coffee. Tsk, tsk.

Directly after my green tea, I went to the Club and did the elliptical. Then tanning. I'm getting used to the bed - I no longer hyperventilate. Most of this afternoon I spent manipulating pictures for my picture blog. I posted my first pictures.

I bought the nicest little sandals today. After the green tea, on the way to the car we stopped quickly to look in a shop that was having a sale, and I found these shoes. Perfect for what I need.

Hmm, not much else to report. Sorry to be such a snoozer today. Have a healthy day bloggers!

PS: Oh, ya! I booked my plane tickets to go to my high school reunion in May. Wooo-freakin-hoooo!!!!! I used airmiles.

2 comments:

  1. You are gonna look smokin hot for that reunion, you go girl!

    Have you tried the skinny latte at Starbucks (they have them in the states, don't know about you northerners ha ha)?

    On Biggest Loser, I so want Dan to go home!!! You?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, sandals...coffee...friends...oh, and vacation! You are living it up, girl!!

    ReplyDelete