Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Holy noodle - long time no post!

Yikes - I can't believe it has been that long since I posted!

Been doing the gym, journaling, yada yada. I'm expecting a good weigh in tomorrow.

Not long till I post my pictures of me in my bathing suit.

On the agenda today - tanning, gym, shopping for suntan lotion.

Ended up with a last minute free ticket to Martina McBride last night. I actually don't like very many of her songs, and for her encore, she sang a Journey song and Pat Benetar (I'm sad to say it was the song that is on Guitar Hero). Who does someone else's song for an encore? Odd. And not one costume change. The opening act, Johny Reid, was surprisingly good. Turned out I knew quite a few of his songs. The other opener, Big Little Town, or something like that was ok too.

Well, I suppose I should get about my day. Have a healthy one bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment