Thursday, March 06, 2008

Got Nothing

I don't really have anything to talk about today. Going to meet with personal trainer. Having a healthy lunch with husband after. Family going swimsuit shopping tonight. I want husband's opinion on suits before I go shopping with the girls for the challenge prize. I figure he's the one who has to look at me in it, and I never think any of them look good, so.....plus, he likes shopping way more than me. Daughter of course is very excited to get a new bathing suit. The battle will be to get one with enough coverage to make all 3 of us happy! My 15 year old spent so many years performing in front of people in a swimsuit with competitive synchro that she is quite comfortable with her body. And it shows in her choices of suits. I am so glad that she has her dad's confidence and not mine!!

Have a healthy day bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    I am the same way, it doesn't matter what I weigh I would rather have on shorts and a tshirt than a swimsuit. I am sure you will look great in yours though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, well...hope it goes well! You've worked so hard, I know you'll look fab!

    ReplyDelete