Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Picture Journal - by invite only

Gals & Guy:

I have decided to journal my journey with pictures, which I have set up a private page for. If you're interested in viewing - leave your e-mail address in the comments and I will add to you the permissions for my new page. My intention is for the new page to compliment this blog. I really want to see if having the visual aid helps and also, I would like to have a record of my hard work.

And don't worry - if you're not at all interested in seeing my new page - I won't be hurt! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. I think pictures are the BEST form of motivation. If you look at my pictures you will see that the 'weight' isn't that different, but my body has changed in every way. It keeps me going on days when the scale doesn't move.

    whereistigerlilly@yahoo.com

    It will be interesting to see the difference during the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures!

    katefox1181@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck ya! Sign me UP!!

    mlbrown@winfirst.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:52 AM

    Sorry I am behind on my blog reading! Please sign me up too. weightingforcritter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There. I have been reading your blog for a while but don't comment much. Can I read your photo blog too? I found you through Poppy's blog. Anywho... if you don't want me to thats OK. I get a lot of inspiration through reading other women's excercise/weight loss blogs. My email is planetsparky (at) gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete