Sunday, March 09, 2008

In the Zone

I had a great weekend. Tried my new bathing suit on for my friend to see. She said it looked awesome. Yay me! Had a lovely dinner at my brother in law's yesterday. Had a treat for dinner tonight - curry. Daughter was out so husband & I indulged. It was so good.

Guess what else I did? Give up?????

I went to the gym and did weights on my own!! This is going to sound weird, but I swear that I heard a click in my head when I hit the zone. Everything fell into place for me. I was ready. I photocopied the pages of Circuit I from the Kim Lyons book I bought, stapled them in the order I was supposed to do the exercises and away I went. I am going to do Circuit II the same way on Tuesday. For anyone counting, this means I will be doing weights 3 times a freakin week! I'm going to build a freakin muscle yet!!!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday and husband offered to order in chinese. One of my fav's. However, I indulged tonight with the curry, so I am going to pick up pork chops, potatoes and salad and husband will cook us dinner instead. And then I can count it. Plus, I love bbq'd pork chops.

I'm going to go tanning after my cardio tomorrow morning. I think I will give myself a birthday butt kicking. Elliptical followed by large hill program on treadmill. Gotta burn off that butter chicken! HAHA!!

We had such nice weather today. So warm, and no wind. Just lovely. Hard to be in a bad mood when the weather is so nice. I guess Fox Hollow (one of the local golf courses) was open with temp greens. Crazy. People are golfing and I'm not even done curling yet!! Dog was so crazy excited that we took him for a walk (to pick up the curry) that he tired himself out! Silly puppy!

Well, that is all for today. Have a healthy day bloggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment