Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tagged again...5 Random/Weird Things about Moi

1. When I was growing up I had an imaginary friend named "Fun"
2. It stresses me out to watch a movie when I don't know the ending..sometimes I won't go until I find someone to tell me the ending...I didn't do that when I watched Million Dollar Baby and I had a complete crying breakdown in the theatre!!
3. I save fitness magazines or rip out the workouts but never do ANY of them....they just pile up and up and up
4. I can be alone in the house, but get scared if I have to turn the lights out
5. I have an irrational fear of being stabbed in the shower, even though the ONLY part of Psycho I've ever seen is that particular clip in a commercial.

1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    I also clip out great workouts, put them on my fridge and never do them. ha ha.
    Isn't it the thought that counts?

    ReplyDelete