Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I've been tagged

1. When I was pregnant and in the birthing class, I got so dizzy watching the movies that I had to leave - the lady running the class came out in the hall and said she had never met anyone like me, and that she didn't think I'd be able to do it! (I was over 8 months at the time!)
2. The hardest I've ever laughed was when my husband & I took two-stepping lessons. I just love to be twirled.
3. My biggest fear in life is not seeing my daughter's life
4. Whenever someone famous dies, I can't help but think about what my nanny's reaction would have been, if she was still alive
5. Thinking about knees makes me nauseous
6. Sometimes when I hear people talking a different language, I think in French
7. I worry that I will die without ever having found my passion

Hopefully this insight into me won't stop you from reading!

Have a healthy day.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:44 PM

    your website is neat.

    www.runningroomsucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete