Saturday, July 04, 2009

What do you mean I have MINUS 1 flex points left???

I did everything I had planned yesterday EXCEPT the EA Sport Active.  I took a nap instead of doing that!  HAHA

My Fitness Magazine & Amy's Workout Wednesday Routine (which I was doing for the 2nd time this week) took me 43 minutes.  I had my 33 minute run with Indiana.  And that was it.  3AP's.  Sigh.

So, we purchased the latest and last (sob!) season of Stargate Atlantis.  In my excitement watching it last night, I accidentally drank my remaining flex points!  It was Friday night and I was on an endorphin high and I guess I was just feeling wild and crazy!  In reality, I only had 9 oz of wine, but because I had something to drink, I felt snacky - and whamo-jammo before I knew it, I had snacked/drank away 8.5 pts.  

Oh, well.  No running for me today - today puppy & I will go for a walk.  I have some hiking boots that I need to hurry up and break in before my hike up the Burgess Shale.  Tonight husband & daughter are going for a swim @ the Club, so I will toodle up to the fitness center and do the spin bike while they bond.  I could swim with them, but honestly I just really hate getting wet.  And at some point I have to do my EA Sport Active.  Can't neglect my upper body, now can I??

I'm really enjoying my Tim's this morning.  Nectar of the Gods really.  Life is good.

Hope you all have a great day!  Will report later on what I'm sure will be a very exciting spin bike session!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel too bad. I probably used double flex points this week. I'm just crossing my fingers for a maintain.

    You only have to get through 2 more full days before weigh in. No more extra points for you or me. :)

    ReplyDelete