Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Goal & Rewards - Weekly Challenge

This challenge seemed easy when I read it, however, now that I have to think of things....

I have decided to make my goals and rewards performance based - like a bonus, or a series of bonuses ending in the bonus of all bonuses I guess. Since I live in a town that is completely entrenched in the oil & gas industry - bonuses I can understand.

For every 250k I run or walk, I will purchase new Nike+ running shoes.

For every 3 losses IN A ROW (no matter the size of loss, down is down) I will buy a new pair of running socks. I wear the double layered no chafe Running Room socks, and they are pricey (at least I find them to be), so this is a great motivator for me.

I'm close to my goal. When I reach goal I will buy myself a new running bra.

For every month that I maintain my goal weight I am going to buy myself a new piece of Lullulemon (for the first year - no one needs a lifetime of Lullu's - not even me!)

If I maintain for an entire year - I'm getting some plastic surgery tweaking. There are some things that good eating and exercise just can't fix.

So, there you have it. Guess I'd better get at it!!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Especially the plastic surgery. I am doing all I can to change my size, but I might require outside help to change my shape:)

    ReplyDelete