- All siblings made an effort to get lots of visiting done
- My niece had a baby a couple of weeks ago, and because my SIL was in town, we were ALL invited over to see new baby. I am grateful for that opportunity - since I wouldn't have had it otherwise.
- Husband got the corporate box for our local pro-football team and we were able to have the entire family there to watch the game. It was a great visit and I bet my husband's side hasn't all been together like that in around 10 years.
- Daughter had lots of time to visit with grandparents (although she would not agree to put that on the positive list)
- I have my health and likely many years to stew over the visit!! HAHAHAHA
Meanwhile, I got new golf clubs. Went golfing yesterday with husband and another couple. Entered my 4.5 hours of golfing (with a pull cart) into Nuttrimirrow - over 1,000 calories burned. Ya baby! I love my new clubs. I look good holding them!!
Oh, I learned the hard way that a poutine from Burger King is 18 points. Seriously. Fuck.
I'm trying my first spin class tonight with husband. He has been going for several weeks now. I have been spinning on my own, but have never done a formal class. Husband thinks I will like it. I figure I will be begging for death by the time it's done. We shall see I suppose.
Daughter is off in Invermere now for 2 weeks. I am missing her like crazy. But, she is having fun, I have no doubt.
Not much else to report. Was happy to see a weekly challenge that I can take part in this week. I will work on that later this afternoon.
Have a healthy day bloggers!!