Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tag - I'm it!

I was tagged - here are my answers - FINALLY!


What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was moving back to Calgary after living in Kamloops BC for 3 years. Best move we ever made!
What were you doing one year ago?
One year ago - I was busy counting down my last two weeks of work! I quit to stay home and spend some much needed time with my 14 year old!
5 Snacks I enjoy
In no particular order: chips, chips, chips, chips, chips. Which is why I talk about having to loose weight LOTS!!
5 Songs to which you know all the lyrics
* Undercover Angel
* Paradise by the Dashboard Lights
* Afternoon Delight
* Sunday Morning - I can listen to this song over, and over...
* Against All Odds
5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire
* Buy my mom a house
* Get more children through CCF
* Buy a meal every month for the Mustard Seed
* Have a personal chef
* Travel more
5 Bad Habits
* The amount of time I spend on the computer
* Watching TV - I'm completely addicted
* Overeating
* I will do ANYTHING to avoid having to call someone on the phone
* I'm sure I have tons...but I can't think of any right now!
5 Things you like doing
* see bad habits above
* reading
* scrapbooking
* walking
* singing (I'm not good, but I really like it!)
5 Things you'll never wear again
* Maternity clothes
* Wedding dress
* A size 12
* Cullotts
* Bell bottoms
5 Favourite toys
* My computer
* My satellite
* My iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment