Friday, June 01, 2007

Quick post apres travaille

Well bloggers - the headache is GONE!!! I am free!!!

Done work - finished even earlier than normal - so I'm on my way to do my walk. I don't work again till Tuesday - YAY!!!

The latest on Tetes a Claque is hilarious! La prise d'otage
http://www.tetesaclaques.tv/video.php?vid=132 Even now, it still makes me laugh. Funny Frenchmen!

It is so nice out! I HAVE SPRING FEVER!!!!! I'm almost giddy.

I'm joining the June Challenge. YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

My goal shall be.............to stay within my points range. I know, I know, I may as well make it my goal to climb a friggin mountain. But, I should aim big, no???? Anyhow, there you have it. STAY IN MY POINTS RANGE. Perhaps if I type it in bold.....

Well, bloggers, have a healthy day.

Michelle - we are all in this together chicklet - June is going to be our month!!!!!!! Everyone be sure to stop by Michelle's site to encourage her!
http://findingmahealani.typepad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment