Monday, June 18, 2007

New time sucker - facebook!

Crap! It finally happened - I've been sucked into Facebook! I'm shocked to see how many hours I've been sitting here monkeying around on there. I actually signed up so that I can monitor my daughter's page...but then a friend found me and all hell broke loose - and now it is 10:00 and I'm still sitting here!

OK. So, yesterday it rained, poured, really all day. Plus, it was only 8 degrees out. So, no 3 hour walk. It has been rescheduled for tomorrow. I'm quite proud though, because it stopped raining for exactly one hour, so I got my shorter walk in (5.4k). I made it in good time also.

I made it through day one on JC. It was a good day. Since we did nothing yesterday, I found it a challenge to not munch, but overall, I wasn't as hungry as I had expected to be. Today I have a bar to eat for breakfast. I typically don't find them very satisfying. Eh, what are you going to do???

Today will be a walk around the neighbourhood (my 5.4k route) and maybe weights. We will see. I have some running around to do - which I think I will go get done now......oh, and I have a movie to watch - "Because I Said So".

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about Facebook...SOOO addictive. It's hadr to keep away. Good job getting in your walks!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie!!! I am addicted to myspace it is similar to facebook so I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook and MySpace are both addicting. I had a MySpace account for quite some time, but then just realized it was taking up time I could be active, so I canceled it. I've never tried Facebook.

    As far as walking and JC, congrats on getting out and walking, even with the crappy weather. That can be such an excuse (I use it, I know!). Also, good job on your day on JC :) It will get easier as time goes on.

    "Because I said so" is an AWESOME movie. I've seen it like 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out my blog, tag your it, if you want to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh - I'm on crackbook I mean Facebook too .... all the time!! ;)

    I see you are joinig JC, I'm not sure if you checked it out but Nutrisystem is very similar too JC but way cheaper!? I was thinking of joining JC also until the tod me the price and I had to go through there interigation! I didn't like how they treated me at the one I went too!? Maybe you had nicer people!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo i hate facebook, i'm a bebo girl myself!!! thats addictive!!

    ReplyDelete