Friday, June 29, 2007

I got nothing

I don't really have anything to post about.

I finished Janet Evanovich's book in, I'm sad to say, a matter of hours. It was a good, easy read with the laugh out loud moments I love so much. To the Janet readers out there my question is this: if they were to make a movie - who would you have play Ranger? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that character......

I read Robert B. Parker, and Tom Selleck (yum) plays the Jesse Stone character. This week I ordered two of the movies from Chapters. I used regular (read: free) shipping and still received them in three days!! We watched them last night. Can't wait for the latest movie to come out on dvd - I missed it when it was on tv. Poor me.

Still doing my walks everyday. Harry Potter is getting good, and I hate being done my walk and having to turn it off! And I know everything that happens!!!! What am I going to do when it is all over????

Well, we have a long weekend here in Canada - Canada Day!! We rock!! To all our troops out there - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

My big challenge this weekend will the football game on Saturday. I will just mention it to my consultant and see what she suggests. Not eating at all is unrealistic for me - so I just need to know how many chicken wings I can have!!! ;-)

Have a healthy day bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to start getting the books on CD thing, so many people seem to enjoy listening that way.

    I'm sure you'll do great at the football game! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete