Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fun

This morning I had to rush off to the club before I even finished my morning coffee because I had to get my run done before I curled at 9:30. It was a great run until the last 6 minutes. They felt like they took 20 minutes! I actually almost shut the treadmill off with 2 minutes to go. My hand was actually outstretched when I realized what I was doing! Sheesh!!

Curling was a ball! I forgot to put my glasses on - and for reasons I don't understand, I have trouble hearing when I can't see! Could not hear if the skip was telling me to sweep or to NOT sweep to save my life! Needless to say, we didn't win! I was very tired from my run and had zero energy.

TV repair dude is a mere one hour from getting here to fix our tv. I have the tv on all the time - I find is sooooo quiet!!!!! I hope he does make it here in an hour because I have to drive daughter to work this afternoon.

Tonight is my first pole class! Wish me luck!! The class is in a building with a really tiny hard-to-maneuver-in parking lot. Is it weird that I'm more stressed about parking in this lot than I am learning to pole dance??

Oh, and I updated my side thingy for my weigh in yesterday.

Have a healthy day bloggers!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments on my blogs. Love the enthusism and not the "s" word does not offend. I thought it was funny!

    Glad your TV is getting some TLC.

    Nice job getting your run in before curling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear how your pole dancing class went. I've heard it's lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete