Saturday, January 16, 2010

Success!

That is what this week was. I earned almost 40 points of good quality activity points this week. I didn't spend HOURS exercising. I just dialed up the intensity. Yay me. It paid off. See my weight tracker on the side.

Still have no idea how much I weigh. I even left my glasses on my chair in the meeting before I went to the scale so that I wouldn't be tempted to peek.

Apparently the secret to success is filling foods. That is what I learned at my meeting today.

2nd Zumba class in an hour. My knees are sore from the treadmill last night so it will be interesting to see how that goes. Just ate a piece of left over homemade pizza for breakfast. I love pizza way more when it is left over. Mmmmmm....

Daughter is in diploma prep all weekend so husband & I are on our own. Should be a fun weekend. It is weird that I miss her when she is gone like this.

I have to work tomorrow. I work all week and this week is going to be very busy. Should be interesting to see how well I stick to my plans. Do or do not - right?? Our deadlines are so tight this week - I have a headache just thinking about all that I have to do!!

Well peeps - have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:51 AM

    Wow, that's amazing that you racked up so many activity points! Was that mainly from running and Zumba? And jeez, congratulations on how well it paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza for breakfast is the best! Great week is an understatement - you totally rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40 AP's is AMAZING. You ROCK!!!!

    Also impressed at how you've resisted the scale. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great job this week! Inspirational!! 40 APs is a LOT of working out. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the activity points!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the 40 activity points-- WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete