Friday, December 05, 2008

Spoke too soon!!

Wow - I so wasn't better. Still throwing up last night. The only thing I was able to keep down was a bowl of chicken broth with a slice of bread. I must be on the mend though, because I'm hungry.

I feel like a big blob. I haven't exercised all week. I can feel myself getting softer. Of course, since I couldn't stand up without getting dizzy all week, there was no way I could have exercised, but....

I'm a bit worried about the Santa Shuffle tomorrow. I need to keep some food down today if I'm going to be able to finish the darn thing!!

Well, off to perform my motherly duties - gotta drop daughter at school. Have a healthy day bloggers.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are well on your way to recovery.

    Be careful at the Santa Shuffle, especially with those dizzy spells. Maybe you can walk it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I am Santa Shuffling! :D I am number 590

    Good luck and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn. I would have come to the Santa Shuffle but my little dancer has her first ever recital tomorrow morning. Hope they have yummy subs for you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:06 AM

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    xo
    Michelle :)

    P.S. I moved blogs yet again - my domain is goofy this morning, but you can still visit me at thescalewhisperer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete