Wednesday, December 03, 2008

On core for two days and down 5lbs!

Ya, because I have the STOMACH FLU!!!!!! I had stuff happening to my body that would have given Tornwordo (http://stickycrows.blogspot.com/) a weeks worth of icky posts!!





I was curling in my first ever bonspiel. Came home Monday feeling kinda motion sick. You know, that kind of nausea? Started throwing up and other stuff around 12:20 that night and was up every hour after that. Still threw up half my lunch today - which was only 1/2 bowl of soup anyhow. Ugh. I feel like I will never be normal again. I have a 5k run to do on Saturday. I have no doubt I will be well enough by then, but I won't get any practice runs in. Bummer.

I thought you all might like to see a picture of me in action at the Spiel! See, I don't even look sick, right? Sheesh.





Well, I need to lay down. Hope you're all having a great day.

5 comments:

  1. ugh, sorry that you're feeling under the weather - having the flu sucks so i hope you get better soon! and yea, it's a great way to lose weight (though not the proper way)... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so cool! Love it! Sorry you are sick, I know that sucks especially when you are trying a new program. Feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEWWWWWW. I hate getting the stomach flu. Hope you're better soon.

    Thanks for the pic of you curling. That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa is Shuffling this weekend? Hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Influenza - the perfect diet aid. Sorry about the poopy issues ; )

    ReplyDelete